Treatment and Fees
Dr. Prange provides personalized health care that addresses physical, emotional, and lifestyle factors that may compromise one's capacity to recover from an injury or illness. His work helps patients understand the underlying cause of their condition and provides treatment to help the body heal itself.
New patients receive a 1 hour initial evaluation and treatment to discuss current health concerns, review their history, and to be thoroughly assessed. A musculo-skeletal evaluation, and traditional Oriental pulse and tongue diagnosis are performed to assess both physical and energetic factors. Dr. Prange will discuss his findings and diagnosis prior to administering treatment. Scented lotions and perfumes should be avoided on the day of the treatment. New patients are asked to bring relevant medical tests, medical correspondence, and labeled containers of current natural and/or prescriptive medicines. Dr. Prange's patients are advised to avoid strenuous activity for at least two hours after treatment.
Dr. Prange's treatments may involve the following modalities:
- Acupuncture: Fine, sterile, needles are inserted into precise reflexes that help the body release chronic tensions and promote circulation of energy.
- Bodywork: Deep tissue, reflexive, structural, and subtle energy techniques are used to improve posture, mobility and vitality.
- Chinese Herbs: Complex herbal formulas address Oriental medical syndromes affecting the circulation of blood, fluids and energy.
- Nutritional Supplements: Vitamins, minerals, and nutritional products are prescribed in accordance with Oriental Medical diagnostic principles.
- Dietary Guidelines and Clinical Detoxification: Skillful use of food to help the body heal itself.
- Meditation and Energy Exercises: Focused awareness and breathing exercises promote personal insight and physical vitality.
All patient visits are scheduled hourly with a fixed fee of $125 and will receive a bill designed for optimum insurance reimbursement. Please download and complete patient forms, and bring recent laboratory results as well as current medications and supplements to your initial visit. A 48 hour notice is required to avoid a missed appointment fee. For your convenience, payments may be made by cash, check or any major credit card..